Archangels of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Archangels of War

The Official site of AoW

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Post Your Gold Sets

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dextero

Dextero

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Post Your Gold Sets Empty
PostSubject: Post Your Gold Sets   Post Your Gold Sets Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 11:57 pm

Everybody post what you're playing with, and maybe some notes on strategy with each set. I'll start things off with the rush set I'm currently tinkering with; below that is a turtle set based on one that I lost horribly to. I'm still working out the kinks.

Post Your Gold Sets Goldrush2fk3.th

This set is not quite as aggressive as many rush sets that I have seen, but it does maintain a lot of mobility and firepower, and has so far proven effective against some lower-stated golds (1100 range). Note that the Mud Golem blocks up LOS a bit for early scout rushes and provides some support against opp side sets. However, he's still close enough to the front to move in and flank same side sets quickly.

Post Your Gold Sets Goldturtletestfladmickl1.th

Comments are welcome here. Fladmic, who beat me, used his Beast Rider to great effect, out-flanking me and dropping my cleric and my stone focus before I could finish him. Of course, a stoned Scout helped a lot. But nonetheless, what's everyone's evaluation?

-Dex
Back to top Go down
revalatiob golds

revalatiob golds

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Post Your Gold Sets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post Your Gold Sets   Post Your Gold Sets Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 10:33 am

idk even know how to do those pictures damn it Sad -.- but very nice sets
Back to top Go down

Post Your Gold Sets
Page 1 of 1