Archangels of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Archangels of War

The Official site of AoW

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Effective Grey Sets

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Orange

Orange

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-03-03

Effective Grey Sets Empty
PostSubject: Effective Grey Sets   Effective Grey Sets Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 6:09 pm

Over my time playing TAO i've discovered quit a few Grey Sets and a couple Gold, but seeing as i dont play Gold anymore Ill leave that to those who still do. Anyways the following are a couple of my most effective grey sets, Feel free to post your own.
Back to top Go down
Orange

Orange

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Effective Grey Sets   Effective Grey Sets Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 6:17 pm

Effective Grey Sets Dropless

Here we have a basic dropless set. It's most effective for me whether or not i have drops. Theres few sets i use but when returning from a wipe, I'll always have this one. If you want to test this, Or any other set, Let me know either through a Privite Message on here or just shout when you see me in the clan. Remember, If im in the clan I'm either under Orange or Coconut.

Effective Grey Sets Quad

Here we have my personally creation. The first solid quad (4) pyro set i've ever seen. Noone knew of one so i decided, Hey!, Why not make one.
Back to top Go down
Dextero

Dextero

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Effective Grey Sets   Effective Grey Sets Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 12:36 am

Your quad pyro looks fun, though I'm not sure how effective it would be against a skilled player. I've seen that dropless grey setup before, it comes highly recommended.
Back to top Go down
revalatiob golds

revalatiob golds

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Effective Grey Sets   Effective Grey Sets Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 4:32 pm

i battled that set and its very good he should be a gold and get the dragon in there hed have to take out 1 pyro tho and put in a barrior ward or so otherwise that would be a very good set affraid lol!
Back to top Go down
flareblade58

flareblade58

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2008-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Effective Grey Sets   Effective Grey Sets Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 8:14 pm

Three years later I come to say you never seen a solid quad pyro set cuz none exist, dont even use one >.> and hi to no one that reads this
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/flareblade58
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Effective Grey Sets   Effective Grey Sets Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Effective Grey Sets
Page 1 of 1